Plano HVAC Maintenance Services
Call Our Plano Air Conditioning & Heating Experts Today
For too many homeowners, the health of their heating and air conditioner systems only comes to mind once something has already gone wrong. The truth, however, is that common heating and air conditioning issues can be prevented with proper vigilance. Regular maintenance—during key seasons of the year—for example, can help keep your home's HVAC system running smoothly for years to come.
At Aire Texas Residential Services, we know that preventing serious HVAC problems is better and far less costly than repairs and replacements. That is why we offer comprehensive maintenance services for homeowners all over Plano, Allen, Garland, and beyond. We can help ensure that your HVAC system maintains trouble-free, peak performance for as long as possible.
Want to learn more about our HVAC maintenance options? Call our licensed team of Plano heating and air conditioning repair professionals today.
"Is HVAC Maintenance Necessary?"
Even if your HVAC system is a top-of-line, industry-leading make and model, it's critical that it be periodically checked for optimal performance. This maintenance should occur strategically throughout the year depending on the type of system your home uses.
When should you consider maintenance for your HVAC system?
- For heating/cooling systems: spring and fall of every year
- For air conditioning systems: once a year, typically in the spring
- For furnaces: once a year: once a year, typically in the fall
When you do choose Aire Texas Residential Services for your HVAC maintenance needs, consider becoming a preferred customer with our Energy Savings Agreement (ESA). This provides our customers with priority service and a 10% discount on all future purchases from our team.
"What Can I Do?"
When you call Aire Texas Residential Services for HVAC maintenance in Plano, we will perform a thorough, comprehensive check-up of your unit to better ensure system longevity. However, there are also a number of things homeowners can do to make sure their systems stay healthy throughout the seasons of the year.
A few tips homeowners may want to remember include:
- Change your filters. It's easy to forget how important filters are. A clogged filter not only means your system isn't running as efficiently as possible—it also means more contaminants are being circulated throughout your home.
- Check your outside unit. If a leak develops, you'll want to know right away. You should also make sure that debris and shrubbery are not blocking the vents of your unit.
- Make sure your drain system works. AC units remove moisture from the air in your home. Periodically check your unit's drain system to ensure water continues to collect and trickle. Note that in particularly dry environments, this collection may not be substantial.
- Do not block your vents. Inside your home, make sure that your floor, wall, and ceiling vents are clear and not blocked by furniture. If you restrict airflow, you can inadvertently reduce HVAC system efficiency and lifespan.
- Be mindful. Your AC system shouldn't be the solution for every time the air in your home feels warmer than desired. If the outdoor temperature is lower than 70°F, consider opening some windows or even using a dehumidifier if the air is humid.
Ready to schedule maintenance for your AC or heating system in Plano? Contact us today to request an estimate.