Plano Air Quality Professionals
Healthy Solutions from Aire Texas
You may not think about it often, but the air in your house is vulnerable to pollution just like the air outside your home. The critical difference, however, is that there are measures you can take to purify your indoor environment and ensure lasting, clean air quality. If you have concerns about your indoor air quality, an experienced professional can help you seek solutions.
At Aire Texas, we understand that homeowners take their air quality seriously. That is why we not only consider air quality with all our air conditioning and heating work but also offer a number of different air quality solutions for our customers. If you believe the air quality in your home is suffering, our dedicated Plano air quality experts are ready to help you assess your options.
Breathing easier is just a phone call away. Contact our experienced team at (972) 544-4811 today.
"What's Wrong with My Air?"
Many homeowners are not fully aware of just how susceptible their air is to pollutants. While homes are designed to be energy efficient, they also trap foreign bodies in the indoor atmosphere-- allowing homeowners and families to breathe them in. These include mold spores, allergens, pet dander, and even volatile organic compounds from everyday cleaning products and air fresheners.
Air Quality Solutions
At Aire Texas, we provide our customers numerous air quality products that can dramatically improve their indoor air quality. These IAQ products all work in different ways, but our insightful team can help you select the ones that will have the greatest impact on your home.
These IAQ products include:
- Air Cleaners. These electronic devices from manufacturers like Honeywell and Trane destroy tiny particles in the air—including bacteria, smoke, allergens, even viruses.
- Ventilators. Ventilators remove air from within your home and replace it with fresh air from inside. This is an energy-efficient solution that transfers heat energy during operation.
- UV Lamps. UV lamps are recommended if your chief concern is mold. During the summer, your indoor coil will be damp for months on end, encouraging the growth of mold. These UV lamps eradicate that mold and keep your AC system running safely and efficiently.
- Humidifiers. During the winter, you may find that your furnace dries out the air in your home, which can irritate our skin and senses, even damage the wood in your house. A humidifier can re-introduce moisture in the air and help maintain balance.
- Dehumidifier. A dehumidifier can help ward off muggy Texas summers and keep your home less humid. This can also mean that you run your AC less frequently, which is better for your energy bill.
Interested in learning more about these air quality products? Our team is ready to speak with you. Contact us today!