- Free Services
- Freon Phase-out
- Repair Vs. Replace
- Air Conditioning Installation and Replacement
- Air Conditioning Maintenance and Repair
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Central Air Conditioners
- Ductless Systems
- Dual Fuel Systems
- Duct Testing and Sealing
- Duct Repair and Replacement
- Heat Pumps
- Wifi / Smart Thermostats
Indoor Air Quality
- Maintenance Plan
About Aire Texas Residential Services, Inc
Our story begins in 2010, when Aire Texas Residential Services, Inc first opened for business in Plano, TX. Family-owned and operated, we are committed to our employees, customers, and community. We value education among all else—this means not only are each of our staff members wholly qualified for their jobs, but we ensure that our customers are able to make informed decisions about their home comfort needs.
Our Diagnostic Engineers, Installation Specialists, Equipment Design Engineers, and Customer Specialists are each committed to providing vigilant customer service, with 24/7 availability, 365 days a year. You’ll never deal with a subcontractor when you work with us, only our trained employees. We believe in doing it right the first time every time!
For an experience unlike any you’ve had with another HVAC company, contact Aire Texas Residential Services, Inc today.
Education Is the Platform of Our Business
Team members here at Aire Texas Residential Services, Inc can expect to consistently grow in their careers. We’re on the forefront of technological advancements in the HVAC industry and ensure our employees stay up-to-date and thoroughly trained. What does this translate to for our customers?
Every customer we serve understands what the current systems in their home do, and what products are available to make their homes more efficient and comfortable. No job is too big or too small for any of our staff, and we are committed to delivering you the highest quality and service, every time.
There are distinct characteristics you can rely on when you choose to work with our Plano, TX HVAC experts, from highly experienced and educated team members to quality products. Our qualifications include:
- A+ Rated by the BBB – An A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau indicates their degree of confidence in a company’s trustworthiness.
- NATE Certified Technicians – The North American Technician Excellence certification is the nation’s largest non-profit certification organization for heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration technicians.
- TDLR Certified – We are fully licensed and regulated through the state of Texas to provide comprehensive HVAC services for homeowners in Plano and the surrounding communities.
We offer the best value for price among any of our competitors through our Cool Club Maintenance Program. Our Cool Club members also receive 24/7 emergency services with no extra costs for nights and weekends. With no restrictions and superior service, there really is no other company to choose—give us a call today.