- Free Services
- Freon Phase-out
- Repair Vs. Replace
- Air Conditioning Installation and Replacement
- Air Conditioning Maintenance and Repair
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Central Air Conditioners
- Ductless Systems
- Dual Fuel Systems
- Duct Testing and Sealing
- Duct Repair and Replacement
- Heat Pumps
- Wifi / Smart Thermostats
Indoor Air Quality
- Maintenance Plan
Air Conditioning Installation and Replacement in Plano, TX
If there is any place where it’s important to have an air conditioner professionally installed by highly trained and experienced installation specialists, it’s the Plano, TX area.
Aire Texas Residential Services, Inc has been serving North Central Texas since 2010, and in that time, we’ve succeeded in giving our customers an experience unlike any they’ve had with another HVAC company. When you work with us, you can count on being able to make an educated decision about your air conditioning options and understanding what other products may benefit your home.
We are a premier dealer for leading brands such as Lennox, Daikin, and American Standard and work with all models of air conditioners, including 2-stage variable AC systems.
For quality air conditioning installation and replacement, contact Aire Texas Residential Services, Inc today. We believe in doing it right the first time every time!
Your AC Installation Options
When you’re ready to explore your air conditioning installation options, simply give our number a call. We’ll ensure you have the information you need to make the right choice.
- Central Air Conditioners – Still the most popular seen in Plano homes today, these systems offer substantial benefits over window and portable AC units.
- Ductless Systems – Take greater control of your comfort with individualized air handlers that eliminate the air quality problems of ducted systems.
- Dual Fuel Systems – For efficient heating and air conditioning in one HVAC system, consider the benefits of dual fuel systems.
- 2-Stage Variable AC Systems – Learn about the benefits of 2-stage air conditioners over single – speed air conditioners.
Do You Need Air Conditioning Replacement?
One of the biggest challenges homeowners face with an aging AC unit is knowing when to repair vs. replace. The older the system is, the more sense it makes to replace—generally speaking. When considering AC replacement, questions to ask yourself include:
- How often am I making repairs? Are the costs exceeding what I’d pay for a new system?
- How efficiently is my system working? Am I paying significantly more for cooling this year than I did this time last year?
- Will my next repair cost me over half of what an AC replacement would?
We’re happy to go over the answers to these questions with you to help you decide if it would be more economically feasible to replace your system or make a repair.
Choosing the Right AC Installation Specialist
Our employees stand among our top priorities, in addition to our customers and community in Plano, TX and beyond. The employees here at Aire Texas Residential Services, Inc have all gone through our extensive "Build a Tech" program, and we were highlighted by Lennox for the training we provide our employees.
Well educated staff means well informed customers. After a visit from our team, you’ll know all about the HVAC systems currently in your home, what they do, and how new equipment will impact your living space.
When you’re ready to work with a team who puts you in control of your home comfort needs, simply reach out to ours.