Indoor Air Quality
Air Conditioning Maintenance and Repair in Plano, TX
There is a reason our motto here at Aire Texas Residential Services, Inc is “Doing it right the first time every time!”
Our thorough air conditioning maintenance service enables our diagnostic engineers to comprehensively inspect, adjust, and clean your air conditioning system for the most efficient performance possible. Your system will last longer, require fewer repairs, and keep your Plano, TX home comfortable for the years to come.
No unit is immune to AC repair needs of course, but maintenance will help keep them at a minimum, and our technicians are ready 24/7, 365 days a year when you do need prompt repairs!
Contact Aire Texas Residential Services, Inc today for your air conditioning maintenance and repair needs.
Become a Part of the Cool Club Family
The Cool Club is the Aire Texas Residential Services, Inc heating and AC maintenance agreement that provides participating customers with a host of benefits.
Our diagnostic engineers come out twice a year—once in the fall, and once in the spring—to comprehensively clean, lubricate, test, and inspect over 15 different functions of both your cooling and heating systems to keep your units running at their peak performance.
Cool Club members receive:
- Priority, first-in-line customer service.
- No after-hours trip charges.
- Discounts on any repairs, installations, or services.
- 1 "no charge" service call per system, per year.
- Lifetime repair guarantee on any parts replaced while Cool Club membership is maintained.
- Free home energy assessment, including heat load engineering report.
To learn more about our maintenance agreement or to schedule your next air conditioning maintenance session, simply reach out to our team today.
Are You in Need of Air Conditioning Repair?
One of the main functions of air conditioning maintenance is for our technicians to spot any signs of disrepair in your cooling unit before it grows into a bigger emergency.
Aire Texas Residential Services, Inc provides emergency services to all our customers throughout Plano, TX and beyond, but we also believe in educating our customers to help them avoid such AC calamities. The best way to do this is by sharing with you the signs of an air conditioning system that needs repair:
- Reduced Airflow – There are a number of potential causes for this, ranging from an easily replaceable clogged air filter to something more sinister such as a broken component.
- Low Cooling Output – Low cooling, or uneven temperatures, can be caused by damaged ductwork, or even by a refrigerant leak—which should be repaired ASAP to keep your system at peak performance.
- Short-Cycling – This is the process where an air conditioner rapidly turns on and off. Short-cycling is both a symptom of a problem, and a problem itself. Be sure to call our pros right away if you notice this sign.
- Odd Noises – No air conditioner is silent, but if the sounds yours makes goes beyond the normal humming of the fan or fluctuating of your ductwork, it’s time to give our diagnostic engineers a call.
- Higher Cooling Bills – It’s wise to keep an eye on your cooling bills. Are they more expensive than they were this time last year? If so, it’s a sign of inefficiency, which could mean you need air conditioning repair.
Managing AC repair needs ASAP is the #1 way to avoid future malfunctions. Give us a call today!