Indoor Air Quality
- Maintenance Plan
Central Air Conditioners in Plano, TX
The only thing better than a reliably installed and maintained central air conditioner is knowing that you have a team of Diagnostic Engineers and Installation Specialists that you can reach out to 24/7, 365 days a year if you need service.
Aire Texas Residential Services, Inc is that team. We’ve been serving Plano, TX and the North Central Texas area since 2010. Education is our platform—when you contact us for your central air conditioner services, you’ll find out not only how well your current HVAC systems are serving you, but what equipment additions may benefit your home comfort.
We believe in doing things the right way, every time here at Aire Texas Residential Services, Inc For your central AC installation, maintenance, or repair needs, our number is the one to call.
Contact us today for your central air conditioner services in the Plano, TX area.
Your Central Air Conditioning Installation
Most homes throughout Plano and beyond are equipped with a central air conditioning system, and for good reason.
Central AC installations are convenient, efficient, and a popular method of cooling over window units. For the best central AC installation, your system should be:
- Properly sized – A central AC installation that is too large will be just as inefficient as a system that is too small.
- Efficient – Central air conditioners come with SEER ratings—Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio. Your system’s SEER will determine how well it performs in your household.
- Well maintained – Quality central air conditioning service doesn’t stop after installation. Maintain system efficiency and effectiveness by enrolling in our Cool Club maintenance program.
We are the premier dealer for leading brands such as Lennox, Daikin, and American Standard. You can depend on us for unmatched central AC installation.
Do You Need Central AC Repair?
The best way to fend off the worst of central AC repair needs is with routine central AC maintenance through our Cool Club maintenance program. Thorough maintenance allows our Diagnostic Engineers to comprehensively inspect, clean, and adjust your system for top performance.
No central AC is immune to repair needs though, so it’s important you know the signs that it’s time for a service call. These signs include:
- Noisy Operation – The hum of the fan or the clicking of the compressor turning on and off is really the only noise you should hear from your central AC. Call us if you hear grinding, clanging, banging, or hissing.
- Low Cooling Output or Airflow – This can be caused by something as minor as a clogged air filter that needs replacing to as major as a refrigerant leak.
- High Energy Bills – Are you paying significantly more for cooling than you did last year? This is a sign your system isn’t performing as efficiently as it once did, and you may need central AC repair.
If your central AC repairs are growing faster than you can keep up with and your system is 10-15 years old, it may be time to start considering central AC replacement.
Ask our team about how to determine when the best time to repair vs. replace is. We want to help you make the most informed decision possible to meet your unique home comfort needs.