Indoor Air Quality
- Maintenance Plan
Commercial Air Conditioning in Plano, TX
If there is anywhere that it’s imperative for a business to have a highly effective and efficient commercial air conditioner in place, it’s Plano, TX—or anywhere in the North Central Texas area.
Fortunately, you needn’t look too far to find a qualified, education-focused team of Diagnostic Engineers, Installation Specialists, Equipment Design Engineers, and Customer Specialists. Aire Texas Residential Services, Inc has been serving this area since 2010, and we strive to give our customers an experience unlike anything they’d get at another HVAC company.
When we come to your business to assess your commercial cooling needs, we’ll look at the current systems you have in place, and make recommendations for further products that can improve the comfort of your commercial space.
Why choose us for your commercial air conditioning needs? Because we believe in “doing it right the first time every time!”
How to Choose the Right Commercial Air Conditioner
There are many things that go into the successful installation of a commercial air conditioning system. First off, you’ll want to choose what type of system you want—with 2-stage variable AC systems becoming more popular and rooftop units saving space, there are many factors to consider.
Next, you’ll want to ensure your commercial cooling system, or units, is properly sized for your space.
- Too small of a commercial AC won’t be able to manage cooling your entire space.
- Too large of a system will short-cycle—turn on and off rapidly wearing down your commercial cooling system.
Our Manufacturer Partnerships
We are the premier dealer for a number of leading brands, including:
- American Standard
- And more!
Contact us today to learn more about the brands we install and service, and to help determine what the best commercial cooling solutions are for your business.
Do You Need Commercial Air Conditioning Repair or Replacement?
Nobody wants to deal with air conditioning repair needs, particularly if you’re a business owner. You have enough to worry about! But, it’s actually because you’re a business owner that we so strongly recommend staying on top of your commercial air conditioning repair needs.
Commercial maintenance will help prevent the biggest of AC emergencies, but we also encourage you to watch for these signs of disrepair:
- Higher than normal energy bills
- Loss of cooling output
- Loss of airflow
- Commercial AC struggling to come on or stay on
- Short-Cycling, when the system turns on and off rapidly
- Strange noises coming from any part of your commercial cooling system
We know how disruptive an AC repair needs can be. But once your system is repaired, you can rest assured that it will work as efficiently as its meant to for the years to come.
Still though, no commercial air conditioner lasts forever. If you find yourself or your business with the following problems, it may be time to consider if your system is a candidate for replacement.
- Repair Needs are More Frequent – It’s not normal to need repairs more than once every couple of years.
- Your System Isn’t Efficient – You may find yourself paying more for cooling this year than you did last year. This is a sign of inefficiency.
- Your Next Repair Need Is Too Costly – Will your next air conditioning repair need cost half of what a replacement would? If so, it’s time to consider the latter.
Our team is happy to go over the benefits of repair vs. replacement with you. Contact us today!