- Free Services
- Freon Phase-out
- Repair Vs. Replace
- Air Conditioning Installation and Replacement
- Air Conditioning Maintenance and Repair
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Central Air Conditioners
- Ductless Systems
- Dual Fuel Systems
- Duct Testing and Sealing
- Duct Repair and Replacement
- Heat Pumps
- Wifi / Smart Thermostats
Indoor Air Quality
- Maintenance Plan
Commercial Heating in Plano, TX
The average business owner in the North Central Texas area probably thinks about their cooling needs a lot more than that of their heating needs.
However, given the stark contrast in temperatures between the warmer and cooler months—especially at night—if your commercial heater is inefficient or isn’t working right, you, your employees, your tenants, or customers will absolutely suffer the consequences.
So when you’re in search of a commercial HVAC contractor you can trust in Plano, TX, look no further than Aire Texas Residential Services, Inc With education as our platform, our employees will be vigilant about looking at how your current commercial heater is serving you, and what HVAC or indoor air quality products will further improve the health and comfort of your commercial space.
Contact us today for reliable commercial heating. We’re the team who believes in “doing it right the first time every time.”
What’s the Best Way to Heat Your Business?
There are a variety of system options to choose from when it comes to heating your business or commercial space. We work with leading manufacturers and are a premier dealer for many of the top brands, including but not limited to:
- American Standard
The heating systems we install and service for both residents and business owners throughout Plano, TX and the surrounding communities include:
- Furnaces – Whether you have access to a gas line or need an electric powered system, furnaces today are built for high efficiency and performance.
- Heat Pumps – These 2-in-1 HVAC systems provide excellent heating in the winter, and their refrigerant process can be reversed to provide adequate cooling in the summer.
- Dual Fuel Systems – Heat pumps can struggle when our nighttime temperatures get too low. A commercial dual fuel system combines their effectiveness with the efficiency of a back-up furnace.
- Two-Stage Heaters – Two-stage HVAC equipment means that the system has two levels—high and low. Variable heating systems like this run for longer periods of time but use less energy, helping your budget and bottom line.
To learn more about the various commercial heating solutions we provide, contact our team today!
Does Your Business Need Commercial Heating Repairs?
There are a few signs for you and your employees to watch out for that indicate your commercial heater is in need of repair. These include:
- Pilot Light Troubles in the Furnace – A pilot light failing to stay on or burning yellow is indicative of a furnace issue.
- Short-Cycling – This is the process where an HVAC system turns on and off rapidly. It wears down on the system faster and decreases its lifespan.
- Thermostat Problems – Is your commercial building on the older side? You may have an outdated thermostat that’s not accurately detecting temperatures.
- Clogged Burners – Dirt and grime can build up here, causing the burners to ignite late. This can be hazardous for the heat exchangers and the rest of the commercial heating system.
- Dirty Air Filter – This may seem like a benign trouble, but the fact is that the air filter in place within an HVAC system can become clogged up, restrict airflow, and hurt your commercial heater. Changing it every 1-3 months can help you avoid this problem.
Whether you need a simple repair or it’s time to start considering an upgrade, Aire Texas Residential Services, Inc is the company to talk to. Ask us about our customizable commercial maintenance solutions, too!