Indoor Air Quality
- Maintenance Plan
Heating in Plano, TX
When you think “Texas,” you probably don’t immediately think of your need for a heating system.
But given the contrast in temperatures from summer to winter, you’ll be extremely grateful for efficient and effective heating during the cooler months—especially at night! If your system is inefficient or isn’t working properly, you and your family will certainly suffer the consequences.
When you’re in search of a Plano, TX heating contractor that can adequately serve your home comfort needs while remaining 100% committed to vigilant customer service, you needn’t look any further than Aire Texas Residential Services, Inc
For quality heating services from a team who believes in “doing it right the first time every time,” contact Aire Texas Residential Services, Inc today!
Heating Systems and Services in Plano
There are a number of options to choose from when it comes to your home heating solution. Our Plano, TX heating Specialists are here to help! From heating installation services in Plano, to fast heating repair services, we can help you with all of your heating needs. Our heating system and services include:
- Furnaces – Today’s furnaces are built for high efficiency and effectiveness.
- Dual Fuel Systems – Combining the heat pump with a furnace for optimal efficiency.
- Heat Pumps – Heat pumps are 2-in-1 HVAC systems, providing heating and cooling for year-round comfort!
- Ductless Systems – Operating on heat pump technology, ductless system eliminate the need for ducts, making them highly efficient and a great choice for improved indoor air quality.
- Two-Stage Heaters – Two-stage heating equipment refers to heaters that have two levels of heat output—high for the coldest of winter temperatures, and low for milder days. Two-stage heating, also called variable heating, runs for longer periods of time while using less energy.
- Duct Testing and Sealing Service – Damaged ductwork can lead to a loss of 30% of your conditioned air that you’re paying for.
Whether you’re interested in learning more about two-stage heating equipment or you want to schedule your next heating installation, our number is the one to call. We are a premier dealer for multiple leading brands, including Lennox, Daikin, and American Standard, and work with all brands.
Are You in Need of Heating Repairs in Plano, TX?
Whether you need emergency heating repairs in Plano, or you think you may have an issue with your system, we’ve got you covered. There are a few signs you can watch out for that signal your heater needs service:
- Pilot light problems – Is your pilot light failing to stay on, or burning yellow?
- Short-Cycling – This refers to rapid intermittent cycling, which is very hard on your furnace or heat pump.
- Thermostat troubles – If your older thermostat is causing you problems, you may want to consider an upgrade to an Ecobee or Nest smart thermostat!
- Clogged burners – Dirt and grime can coat your burners, causing them to ignite late, leading to potentially damaged heat exchangers and associated problems. Carbon monoxide poisoning is a risk here—be sure to call for repairs right away if you hear any sort of booming coming from your furnace.
- Dirty air filter – The air filter in your HVAC system should be changed every 1-3 months to prevent it from becoming too clogged up and restricting airflow.
Education is our platform here at Aire Texas Residential Services, Inc in Plano, TX. If we believe that your heating repair needs signal the need for a heating upgrade, we’ll tell you so. We take pride in looking at the bigger picture and informing our customers of what will most benefit your home comfort and your budget.
Ask us too about our Cool Club Maintenance Program, to keep your heater in the best shape possible!