Indoor Air Quality
Ductless Systems in Plano, TX
Ductless systems are unique HVAC systems growing in popularity in recent years—and for good reason.
Ductless HVAC installations take the standard split system and expand it—a ductless HVAC system is comprised of a single outdoor unit and up to 4 modular indoor air handlers. Each of these air handlers operate independently of one another for fully efficient cooling and heating for your Plano, TX home comfort needs.
Aire Texas Residential Services, Inc is your trusted resource for ductless HVAC services. We are the premier dealer for leading brands such as Lennox, Daikin, American Standard, and more. Education is our platform—you’ll know you’re making the right decision for your home when you turn to our team for your ductless services. We believe in doing things the right way, every time!
Contact us today to learn more about ductless systems and the huge benefit one will make for your home.
Why Do Plano Residents Choose Ductless AC Systems?
Whether you’re purchasing a whole-home cooling system for the first time or looking into a ductless HVAC replacement, there are several reasons homeowners in the Plano and Dallas areas choose to go ductless.
Ductless HVAC installation and replacements are:
- Versatile – Ductless systems are used to both efficiently cool and heat living spaces, enabling year-round comfort all from one system.
- Convenient – As the name implies, ductless systems require no ductwork. This is a space-saving and air quality improving benefit.
- Cost-effective – Though ductless HVAC installation is more upfront than a central air conditioner, the money you’ll save from month-to-month operation will pay this back quickly.
- Energy efficient – By their very nature, ductless systems use less energy. Add to that the fact that they can have different temperature settings throughout your home, and you have a very cost-effective and energy efficient system.
Contact our team when you’re ready for your ductless HVAC installation. We never subcontract our work—you can count on our highly-trained and experienced Installation Specialists to show up and offer you the quality service you deserve.
Do You Need Ductless HVAC Repair?
As a trusted local HVAC contractor, we’re happy to help you with all of your ductless HVAC needs, inclusing AC repairs in Plano.
Ductless systems are unique systems in many ways. They do require twice annual maintenance since they function as both heating and cooling systems. Ask about our Cool Club maintenance program for your ductless HVAC maintenance needs.
Maintenance helps our Diagnostic Engineers ensure your system is performing as effectively and efficiently as possible, with no pending repair needs. If you do have ductless HVAC repair needs, we’re the team to call, with 24/7 availability.
Ductless systems are sturdy, but without proper installation and ductless HVAC maintenance can face the following repair needs:
- Air handler damage – Ductless systems have conduits behind each air handler that house refrigerant and other components. If there is a leak or problem behind the air handler, it can cause the unit to split from the wall.
- Refrigerant leak – Refrigerant is the fluid that enables the cooling process to happen in an air conditioner. Because refrigerant lines are behind your air handlers, you’ll want to be aware of a leak to avoid any hazardous exposure.
When you’re ready to schedule your ductless HVAC maintenance or you need a repair, please don’t hesitate to contact our team!