Indoor Air Quality
Furnaces in Plano, TX
At Aire Texas Residential Services, Inc our platform is education—we educate our Diagnostic Engineers and Installation Specialists so that they can provide the vigilant customer service we’re known for throughout Plano, TX and the surrounding communities. Whether you need furnace repairs or a full furnace replacement, we can help you make the right decision!
When we come to your home for any heating or air conditioning service call, we’ll look not only at how your current systems are serving you, but what products or services may benefit your home comfort in the future. In many cases, a furnace installation is an excellent option for your home heating solution. If you're looking for furnace repair in Plano, TX, you're in the right place!
We believe in “doing it right the first time every time” here at Aire Texas Residential Services, Inc. Contact us today for comprehensive furnace services in Plano.
Your Furnace Installation Options in Plano
There are two common types of furnaces seen throughout Plano, TX. The first is the gas-powered furnace, and the second is an electric furnace. One isn’t necessarily better than the other, but both have their advantages.
- Gas furnaces – Gas-powered furnaces are the most popular type of heating system found in Plano homes today. Natural gas is an affordable and plentiful fuel source, and puts out a lot of heat. One downside is if your home has no access to a natural gas line, in which case an electric model will suffice.
- Electric furnaces – These heaters use a large heating coil to generate heat. The benefit is that they can work in any home with modern electricity. In addition, even though gas-powered systems aren’t inherently unsafe, electric furnaces do offer safety benefits.
Signs You Need Furnace Service or Air Handler Repair
The best way to fend off the worst of furnace emergencies is with routine maintenance. Members of our Cool Club Maintenance Program enjoy a number of benefits in addition to their heating system working as efficiently as possible. These benefits include:
- 1 free service call each year
- 1 free assessment
- Priority service
- A lifetime repair guarantee
Even with maintenance and 24/7 repair service, you may still be surprised by a furnace repair need, unless you know the signs that one is necessary.
- Noisy operation – Odd noises outside of the hum of your compressor or fan may mean a component is loose, refrigerant is leaking, or you have ductwork damage.
- Loss of heating power – There may be something amiss with the heat exchanger, or a leak coming from your air handler that’s causing this.
- Drop in airflow – Check your air filter. It should be changed every 1-3 months to prevent this airflow problem. Airflow issues have other causes too, so if changing the filter doesn’t help, please give our pros a call right away.
The only way to know for sure that you’re in need of Plano furnace repair is by contacting the pros. Reach out to the Customer Specialists at Aire Texas Residential Services, Inc today!
Should You Repair or Replace Your Furnace?
This is a common question among homeowners, particularly when it comes to costly or frequent repairs. We strive to educate our customers, so if you’re unsure of what call you should make on your aging or malfunctioning heater, we can help!
Generally speaking, a furnace older than 10-15 years is a good candidate for replacement, but if a small, affordable repair can keep it going for another season or two, it may not make sense for your budget to replace just yet. Contact us to go over repair vs. replacement!