- Free Services
- Freon Phase-out
- Repair Vs. Replace
- Air Conditioning Installation and Replacement
- Air Conditioning Maintenance and Repair
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Central Air Conditioners
- Ductless Systems
- Dual Fuel Systems
- Duct Testing and Sealing
- Duct Repair and Replacement
- Heat Pumps
- Wifi / Smart Thermostats
Indoor Air Quality
- Maintenance Plan
Home Performance in Plano, TX
Did you know that your home could be working against you? Modern households throughout Plano and the rest of North Central Texas were built with HVAC efficiency in mind—but what if you have an older residence?
Today’s homes are tightly constructed so that no conditioned air can escape to the outdoors, meaning our air conditioners and heaters can perform at their best. If you have an older home, conditioned air may be escaping and you could be paying more for your HVAC use than necessary.
At Aire Texas Residential Services, Inc, where education is our platform, our Diagnostic Engineers come and assess your whole home to determine what your comfort and efficiency needs are. We do this through energy audits—and from there will make the appropriate recommendations.
When you’re ready to improve your home performance, reach out to our Customer Specialists. We believe in “doing it right the first time every time!”
Comprehensive Home Performance Products and Services
Great indoor air quality is about much more than simply the temperature in your Plano, TX area household. There are many factors and scenarios that contribute to the health and cleanliness of the air you breathe.
The amount of allergens and pollutants inside your home can be worse than that of outdoors, without the right indoor air quality and home performance services. At Aire Texas Residential Services, Inc we have the home performance solutions you need.
- Home Automation Services – Aire Texas Residential Services, Inc provides a number of cutting edge solutions to automate your home and improve home performance, whether it’s new thermostats, home security systems, or even irrigation systems.
- Air Sealing – Drafty doors, windows, and even HVAC air ducts can impact your energy bills in a significant way. Professional air sealing eliminates this problem.
- Energy Audits – Why isn’t your home performing as efficiently as possible? Contact our team to schedule an energy audit and we’ll find out.
- Insulation – Proper insulation is vital to not only keep the heat out of your home in the summer, but to keep your heat in the home during our brief but chilly winters!
Aire Texas Residential Services, Inc offers an array of devices from a number of leading manufacturers that can help your household control the environment for optimal home performance.
Do You Need a Home Energy Audit?
Oftentimes, the biggest sign that the energy efficiency in your Plano, TX area home isn’t where it should be is increased utility bills with no explanation. This isn’t the only sign, though! Other indications include:
- Uneven cooling or heating throughout your living space.
- Old doors and windows that have become drafty.
- You’ve never actually had a home energy audit done.
- Your indoor air quality is low/you’ve noticed increased allergens in your home.
- You simply just want to improve your home performance.
Any of these reasons is a great one to give our Customer Specialists a call. When you do, you can rely on our employees showing up—we do not subcontract our work out—and giving a fair and honest assessment of your home. We’ll let you know how your current systems are serving you, and what products can further improve your home performance and comfort. We look forward to serving you!