Indoor Air Quality
Home Automation in Plano, TX
Having a “home of the future” is no longer as fictional a concept as it may seem. The fact is, the way homeowners monitor and regulate energy use in our households is rapidly changing.
Aire Texas Residential Services, Inc is here to help you harness new technologies and capabilities. In fact, education is our platform—we ensure our employees are highly educated so when they come to your home, you’ll be well-informed about not only how your current systems are serving you, but what HVAC, indoor air quality, and home automation products can further improve your home comfort.
For quality home automation services, reach out to the Customer Specialists at Aire Texas Residential Services, Inc, where we believe in “doing it right the first time every time!”
The Benefits of Home Automation
When you have the right combination of systems in your home automated, you can quickly and easily find out the information you need about your home and remotely access and manage the temperature, security, and even the lighting, no matter where you are. This helps improve:
- Energy Efficiency
- Home Security
- Functionality of your Living Space
- Peace of Mind!
Additionally, you’ll have diagnostic power with the right home automation solutions in place—getting alerts to potential problems with your HVAC systems and more.
Our Leading Home Automation Products and Services
We install and work with a number of devices from leading manufacturers. We offer the best in home automation products in order to streamline the use of your appliances, home security, lighting, and even irrigation systems controls, garage door openers, and window treatments. You can manage a variety of tasks all through apps on smartphones and mobile devices.
- Nest Pro – This highly advanced smart thermostat enables homeowners to access and control numerous appliances in their home aside from just their HVAC systems. With the Nest Pro Setup, you’ll have full control over complex systems such as your dual fuel system, humidifier, and dehumidifier.
- Ecobee – These smart thermostats are controlled through a built-in touchscreen. Homeowners can use a registered login or use a companion app available for iOS, Android, and the Apple Watch.
- Nexia – Serving as a central home control system, the Nexia Bridge allows you full access to a number of Nexia Home Intelligence devices that control lights, thermostats, locks and more. These devices include the:
- Nexia™ One Touch – A simple automation control panel to manage other devices.
- Schlage® Century Touchscreen Deadbolt with Built-In Alarm
- Schlage® Touchscreen Deadbolt and Handleset Grip
- Nexia Doorbell Sensor
- Smart Things – SmartThings offers the best in smart home technology, providing an internet hub, cloud platform, and consumer apps to enable homeowners full control over multiple systems and appliances within their households.
- Lennox S30 Thermostat – The Lennox iComfort S30 Thermostat is a smart thermostat that is an ideal pairing for home automation with Lennox brand HVAC systems. This smart thermostat is compatible with a number of other systems from alternative manufacturers, as well. Aire Texas Residential Services, Inc is a premier dealer for Lennox, and we work with other leading brands.
- Ring – Ring Inc. combines home security with optimal home automation with a range of product that incorporates outdoor motion-based cameras and smart doorbells.
These are just some of the trusted brands and products we work with at Aire Texas Residential Services, Inc Contact us to learn more about how you can comprehensively manage your home automation needs.