Indoor Air Quality
Our Cool Club Maintenance Program
How can you help ensure the longevity of your heating and cooling equipment?
By scheduling thorough maintenance for your HVAC systems from our Plano, TX Diagnostic Engineers.
When you join the membership program here at Aire Texas Residential Services, Inc—The Cool Club Maintenance Program—you can count on two inspections and maintenance service appointment for your heating and cooling systems—one appointment in the spring and one in the fall.
Contact our team today to learn more about The Cool Club—we offer more benefits for the price of maintenance than any of our competitors. We are doing it right the first time every time!
Join The Cool Club for only $240 for the first system, and $99 for each additional system!
During a maintenance service call from our team, your HVAC systems will be cleaned, lubricated, tested, and inspected. Over 15 different components and functions of your system will be checked to ensure it continues running at peak capacity and efficiency.
The benefits of becoming a member of The Cool Club Maintenance Program include:
- 1 free service call each year
- 1 free assessment – Free heat load calculation with engineering report (Normally a $300 service)
- Priority service
- A lifetime repair guarantee – this includes parts and labor, so long as The Cool Club membership is maintained. (Limited coverage of certain components)
Routine maintenance ensures that your HVAC systems operate at top capacity with maximum efficiency, ultimately resulting in cost savings for you from month to month.
Fall Maintenance Checklist
Most heating system problems can be prevented altogether by maintaining your heater the right way. Heating system maintenance also keeps your heater functioning safely—which is particularly important for gas-powered systems. During your fall maintenance appointment, our Diagnostic Engineers will:
- Clean and adjust burner assembly
- Clean ignition assembly
- Clean heat exchanger or elements
- Pull and clean blower motor
- Monitor flue draft
- Test starter capabilities
- Inspect pilot system
- Test safety switches
- Test limit switches
- Check air filter (replacement additional cost)
- Measure air flow
- Measure volts/amps
- Lubricate moving parts
- Tighten electrical connections
- Rinse condenser coils with water hose (heat pump units only)
Spring Maintenance Checklist
Summers here in Plano, TX are nothing to contend with, at least, not without a fully functioning air conditioner. During your spring AC maintenance visit, our team will:
- Check thermostat calibration
- Conduct temperature split test
- Check freon/refrigerant levels
- Fasten electrical connections
- Purge the drain line
- Check system pressures
- Conduct condenser motor and compressor amp draw
- Test capacitors
- Clean condenser coils
- Clean outside unit
- Check the air filter (replacement additional cost)
- Lubricate components
- Test contactors
- Conduct volts/amps measurements