High-Quality Attic Insulation in Dallas
Save Energy & Money Today - (972) 544-4811
While you may not think about it much, your attic is an important part of managing your home’s heating and cooling. This space can trap hot air in the summer, warming your home and causing your air conditioning to work harder. It can also leak cold air, forcing your heater to compete with the draft. A properly insulated attic can have a huge impact not only on the comfort of your home, but also your heating and cooling bills.
Contact our Dallas HVAC professionals at Aire Texas Residential Services, Inc. to get a FREE Assessment!
How Do I Know My Insulation Needs Updating?
There are several signs you may notice around your home, including:
- The rooms below the attic get too hot or too cold throughout the year, even though other parts of your home are comfortable.
- Your fuel and electricity bills are higher than you expected.
- Your house has cold drafts during the winter.
- The ceiling directly below the attic has recessed lighting.
- Attic floor joists are visible above or between the existing attic insulation.
- You have less than 10 inches of insulation in your attic.
- Your attic ductwork is exposed above the insulation layer.
The U.S. Department of Energy recommends that homes in southern climates have 13-14 inches of insulation, while homes in northern climates have 16 to 18 inches. The Insulation Institute estimates that about 90% of homes are under-insulated, however. Even if your home is new, you may still be spending more than you need to be on your energy bills.
What We Can Do To Insulate Your Attic Properly
At Aire Texas Residential Services, Inc., we know that a well-insulated attic is important to our customers. We can help you insulate your home appropriately and help you keep your energy costs low. Here’s how we can help:
- We can perform a thorough inspection and test your attic to identify problem spots.
- We can air seal your attic to eliminate leaks and drafts, which allow hot, humid air in during the summer and chilly air in during the winter.
- We can seal and insulate your ducts to prevent warmed or cooled air from escaping as it circulates through your home.
- We can install the right amount of insulation for your home to keep it comfortable and efficient.
Our professional heating and cooling experts in Dallas know how to maximize the efficiency of your HVAC system. Whether you need attic insulation installed or regular tune-ups and duct cleanings, our team can handle it all. We are committed to your satisfaction, so you can trust that we’ll get the job done right. Let us help you to protect your home and keep it comfortable, no matter what the weather outside looks like.
Get Started Today! Call Our Dallas Attic Insulation Experts - (972) 544-4811
Your home is your castle, and we are ready to help you keep your home comfortable and efficient, all year round. We offer a variety of services to help you save money on energy and repairs, including affordable HVAC maintenance services. Don’t wait to call our Dallas heating and cooling team and get started on improving the value and comfort of your home.
Schedule a service today with
Aire Texas Residential Services, Inc. Contact our Dallas office online