Indoor Air Quality
- Maintenance Plan
Indoor Air Quality in Plano, TX
When you think about indoor air quality, you likely consider the temperature of your home—but there is much more to it than that.
The air in your Plano, TX area home is actually more vulnerable to contamination and pollution than the air outside your home. Fortunately, however, there are a number of indoor air quality products and services that can help!
At Aire Texas Residential Services, Inc we understand you take your air quality seriously. Education is our platform—we’ll assess your needs, let you know what’s working well for you in your home, and then advise you on what products and services could further improve your home comfort.
We believe in “doing it right the first time every time!” Contact us today for comprehensive indoor air quality solutions.
Threats to Your Indoor Air Quality
Temperature is an important part of indoor air quality, but not the only part. The other factors that affect the quality of your indoor air include:
- Humidity – Discomfort is only half the equation when it comes to proper humidity levels, which should be between 30%-50%. Excess moisture can lead to wood rot and property damage while too little humidity can lead to increased illnesses, dried out wood flooring and fixtures, and bacteria growth.
- Ventilation – Buildings today are constructed to be airtight. This is great news for your HVAC efficiency, but not so great for the comfort of your indoor air.
- Cleanliness – It’s hard, but not impossible, to control the level of particles such as dust, dirt and allergens in your living space. The right combination of indoor air quality solutions will help keep your home allergen free!
Your Indoor Air Quality Solutions
Potential contaminants that could be infiltrating your indoor air include mold spores, allergens, pet dander, and even volatile organic compounds (VOC’s) form everyday cleaning products and air fresheners.
- Air duct cleaning – Dirty ducts not only restrict airflow from your HVAC systems into your home, but also contribute to contaminants within your living space.
- Aire filter program – Our team provides comprehensive air filter maintenance and replacement to decrease the number of allergens in your home.
- Air filtration systems and air purifiers – From electronic air cleaners to UV lamps, we have a variety of options for all sorts of unique indoor air quality needs.
- Humidifiers and dehumidifiers – The ideal relative humidity level in any home is between 30-50%. Anything outside of this range needs a whole-house humidity balancing solution.
- Heat and energy recovery ventilators – These systems bring it better ventilation so you can enjoy fresh air all day, every day even while your home is sealed up.
Repair and Maintenance for Your Air Quality Systems
The best way to fend off the worst of HVAC and indoor air quality emergencies is with routine maintenance. Ask us about our Cool Club Maintenance Program and its many associated benefits for members.
If you feel your indoor air quality product isn’t working at the level it should be, it may be time for you to give our Plano, TX Diagnostic Engineers a call. We’ll be able to properly assess the problem and make the necessary recommendations to restore your indoor air quality.