Indoor Air Quality
Aire Filter Program in Plano, TX
In order for your heating and cooling systems to work as efficiently and effectively as possible, you want to work with an experienced team for equipment installation and services.
Aire Texas Residential Services, Inc is that team. We believe in “doing it right the first time every time.” This means no matter what your HVAC or air quality needs are, we’re vigilant about the service we provide. Education is our platform—we’ll tell you not only how your current systems are serving you, but what products and services will help further improve your home comfort.
One of these services is our air filter maintenance and replacement service. With this service, you can avoid unexpected HVAC breakdowns and inconvenient indoor air quality problems.
Contact our Plano, TX Customer Specialists to learn more about our Aire Filter Program!
Advantages of Routine Air Filter Maintenance
The air filter that comes standard with your HVAC system is there for two reasons. Its main purpose is to protect the interior components of your HVAC system from dust, dirt, and other debris. Its other purpose is to trap allergens that would otherwise infiltrate your indoor air.
Having your air filter routinely replaced results in:
- Improved HVAC system efficiency
- Increases savings on utility bills
- Decreased likelihood of HVAC breakdowns
- Reduced HVAC repair needs
- Improved indoor air quality
Your Air Filter Options
To boost your indoor air quality even further, consider the installation of a HEPA air filter, MERV filter, or carbon filtration filter to remove odors from your indoor air.
- HEPA air filter – This type of air filter, the high-efficiency particulate air filter, meets a much higher level of efficiency than the standard filter that comes with your HVAC system installation.
- MERV air filter – The minimum efficiency reporting value (MERV) filter allows for filter filtration, which means fewer dust particles and other airborne contaminants entering your home.
- Carbon filtration filter – Ideal for homes that have cigarette smoke, pet hair and dander, or anything else that may create an unpleasant odor, carbon filtration filters work to remove bad smells from your indoor air.
Contact our Plano, TX experts today to learn more about your air filter options and our Aire Filter Program!