Indoor Air Quality
Air Duct Cleaning in Plano, TX
Dirty ducts lead to several potential problems—members of your household may find themselves coughing and sneezing quite frequently. Your heating and cooling systems may work inefficiently due to dirt and debris choking off airflow.
Homeowners often assume that poor AC performance has to do with mechanical and electrical issues—but the diagnostic engineers here at Aire Texas Residential Services, Inc understand that even something as simple as dirt buildup can have a major impact on your health and efficiency. Our NATE certified technicians are committed to more than just HVAC installations and repairs—we help ensure the air you breathe is as healthy as possible, too.
Contact our team for quality air duct cleaning services. We believe in doing it right the first time every time!
DUCT CLEANING PACKAGES
- Up to 15 ducts *$22 per duct after 15*
- Microbial fog included
*h/o must have all grills removed before we arrive*
- Everything in the BRONZE package but we will pull the grills
- Everything in Silver
- Cleaning of the grills
- Hvac tune-up *up to 2 systems
- Dryer vent cleaning
Microbial fog (disinfectant): $195
Pull & clean blower housing: $275
In-place evap coil cleaning: $645
Supply grill/register replacement: $25/each
Return grill/register replacement: $35
Cleaning of grills/registers: $125
Condenser chemical cleaning: $295
Install blast valves: $295
Dryer vent cleaning: $295
5" filter cabinet w/ filter: $575
Reme Halo: $1200
USA membership/per system: $239.88
Filters: *prices range from 19.99 – 220.00*
Why Invest in Air Duct Cleaning
It’s not a service that is talked about much, and duct cleaning isn’t something that’s needed too often. But consider the amounts of air and particles that pass through your ductwork and circulate in your Plano, TX area home.
A thorough air duct cleaning every few years will ensure:
- A cleaner and healthier home – This is vital for household members with allergy and respiratory symptoms.
- Increased HVAC efficiency – Higher energy efficiency means lower heating and cooling bills.
- Mold remediation – Comprehensive duct cleaning prevents the growth of mold and mildew inside the ducts.
- Thorough inspection – Taking a look at your ducts allows our technicians to look for leaks or other ductwork problems that might cost you money.
Without routine air duct cleaning services, contaminants can accumulate, circulate through your home, and make the air you breathe unhealthy.
Signs It’s Time to Call for Air Duct Cleaning
If you’ve never had a duct cleaning or can’t remember the last one you had, the time to give us a call is now! Still unsure? Consider these symptoms:
- It’s harder for you or family members to breathe – This is a key indication that allergens and other pollutants have infiltrated your indoor air.
- Dust is building up faster and faster – Dust buildup is common, but if you find yourself cleaning much more often that you used to, dirty ducts can be to blame.
The National Air Duct Cleaners Association estimates that a home can create up to 40 pounds of dust each year, which circulates throughout your entire living space. Eliminating this issue for our customers is a top priority.
Choose Our Diagnostic Engineers for the Job
The Plano duct cleaning experts at Aire Texas Residential Services, Inc are the best out there. We’re committed to going above and beyond, and educating our customers on the opportunities within their home.
In fact, our technicians go through an extensive "Build a Tech" program that gives us a keen eye on how to assess each job, keeping a close eye out for any other HVAC system issues that might cause you trouble down the road.
We manage all your heating and cooling needs, including duct cleaning as part of our thorough maintenance services. You’ll never need to worry about contacting anyone else—our highly trained employees will show up for your air duct cleaning services, as we don’t subcontract our work out, ever!